Thread: Show or Go?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
Crono0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccstud17 View Post
you dont like the 986 power...
you want to change the 986 look...

you will spend a GREAT amount to do what you have mentioned... why build on this platform? buy a newer S, you dont want to put the 3.6 kind of power behind a bunch of old parts meant to only withstand the 2.5!
If you say it must be a convertible, then instantly you are adding body roll by not having a roof.

I totally get what you want to do for i have the same dream. however I cannot afford a 3.6 engine, and if I could I would get a much newer Box with the style i like so I only have to put my money into performance and not looks!
10k does not seem like a lot. I already have the third radiator, S brakes, and Bilsten PSS9s on the coming. What else does an S have that I don't? At this point, getting an S roller would cost even more money.

Let's put it this way. This decision of modding an old outdated platform was made after lots of time pondering. I don't believe I will be persuaded from it, although you are all welcome to try. But I'm glad that this community agrees with me (Go) and not with the companions I frequent (Show)

Last edited by Crono0001; 04-24-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Crono0001 is offline   Reply With Quote