View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 04:56 PM   #1
01SBox

Parting out....2001 Boxster S

79000 miles - engine and exhaust are gone, but tiptronic is available - $1200, free shipping within a 250mile range of Atlanta, Ga. Tiptronic has been well serviced, and I have video of it running and shifting smoothly from just a few weeks ago.

Black interior - complete (including seats) $500...this is for local only, and you must do the removal (sorry, I'm way to old to do it).

Carbon Fiber Side intake inserts - $100 free shipping

I would like to sell the S calipers with rotors and axle hubs - this would allow you to do a complete S Brake conversion. The calipers need a good painting, but otherwise work fine. Yes, I would sell the emergency brake cable (if needed)...this is a package deal - $1000, I can pay shipping anywhere in continental US.

Rims and tires...rims have a few light scratches, tires are 60-80% - this is local only for $450

Factory silver hardtop with mounting hardware, and a homemade stand (ugly, but works beautifully). Top has a few scratches...will be happy to take pictures. $1200 - this is local only.

PM with any questions...this is a silver S with black interior...the body has lots and lots of dings and dents, but still have good workable parts.

Thanks
01SBox is offline   Reply With Quote