View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 07:22 AM   #16
Overdrive
Opposed to Subie Burble

Garage
Ok, at this point you're just trying to pick a fight because the first response you got was not the kind of help you were expecting. No one ever said this is a "North America only" forum, so please stop trying to play victim and be hurt over absolutely nothing. While JFP in PA probably overspoke in saying no one around here would know about the oil, all I said is the majority of the users are from the US. We don't turn anyone away around here (they usually turn themselves away by overreacting), but we also like to see that people put some effort into reading the Sticky threads and the "READ THIS FIRST" threads that tell you to do things like searching before posting about a topic. All you had to do was answer Mark_T's question with a "Yes, I did search and I found nothing on this oil". You didn't have to add all the extra stuff because no one here has been trolling you, and it is highly likely that just about any oil question has been answered already.

Yes, posting your question is worthwhile, because you're brigning up an oil we haven't heard of before. There's also a way to pose your question that shows you're both thorough and civil, and you did not do that. If you choose to let that keep you away from this forum, that's entirely your choice, but none of the folks who have responded to you have been particularly harsh, nor wrong in their statements or observations.

1997 Arctic Silver Boxster, 5-spd
IMSR + RMS
Robbins glass window top
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote