View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 07:53 AM   #14
Flyingwoolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T View Post
Most of them actually. When people come in looking for help and show that they have tried to find the answer themselves, then everyone here tries their best to help out.

But when one-post noobs come in asking what kind of oil to use, what kind of tires to buy, or why only one of their rear fog lights work, or any of the other topics that have been answered countless times already, then they can expect to get asked if they have at least made the effort to find the info themselves. It's a valid question under the circumstances.

So, in this case, your response that yes, you did look but couldn't find anything, was completely appropriate and will likely prompt a plethora of answers from members that have knowledge that may be of use to you.

Your smart-a$$ attitude in the second half of your post however was inappropriate and not appreciated.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that this was a North America only forum. I'll stick to my own forums here in Europe from now on. By the way, my 'smart a$$ attitude' was prompted by your reply which was effectively policing the forum without offering any helpful advice or information for a new user. Thank you for the welcome (not!)
Flyingwoolf is offline   Reply With Quote