View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:57 AM   #7
JFP in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingwoolf View Post
Actually, yes, I did. However since oïl manufacturers are constantly updating their products, new users are joining the forum all the time, and I couldn't find any decent information about Magnatec in the older posts, I thought it worth my while to pose a simple question.

Do you consider it worth your while to sit around posting troll responses to people's questions rather than actually making a useful contribution to the discussion? You've posted over 1000 times - how many of those were actually useful information? :troll:
First of all, Castrol Magnatec is not currently available in North America, so no one here would have any practical experience to offer.

Secondly, this forum, like many others, is inundated with questions that could (and should be) answered by a simple search. Unfortunately, far too many posters want someone else to do their homework for them, and end up getting the response your inquiry elicited, so you need to expect the odd trite response to such a question.