View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:12 PM   #76
drbodzin
San Diego Boxster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrapmot View Post
Was looking at those two two-tone seat covers myself, as I have the same color interior. Is the brown a good match? I have the full leather interior and I noticed a poster on another forum didn't like the color match on the Savanna.

BTW, thanks for the tip on the carpet, I'm gonna order some tonight to clean up my faded engine cover.
The color match is great. They sent me samples so I could compare them to the Savanna. I found their "tan" color was the best match. I upgraded the black to their Ecstasy Black which is a much nicer leather. Also had them do the leather instead of vinyl for the sides and back of the seat. I should also mention that I had to send them the Rubber Grommet sewn into the back of the seat leather that secures the leather to the seat (in the u-shaped grove). They said the Porsche OEM rubber was the best. So I tore it off the old seats and sent it to them. I don't have the full leather interior, so I was matching against the savannah plastic. Although the door air-bag covers where savanna leather and it matched that pretty good. I've since dyed the covers black though.

1998 Black Boxster (owned since 2001)

Last edited by drbodzin; 04-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.
drbodzin is offline   Reply With Quote