View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:17 PM   #38
Meat Head

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T View Post
You seem to be copping a bit of an attitude. People are trying to help you so maybe back off on the caps lock and listen to what you're being told, know what I'm sayin'?

You asked your question and you have several answers. Pick the one you like. If you think you made a mistake, then you made a mistake. If you're going to lose sleep worrying about mechanical failures, you made a mistake. If you can't afford a couple of grand a year for maintenance, you made a mistake. Given your limited budget, if you're not the type to learn to do your own repairs and maintenance then you made a mistake. These cars aren't for everyone, and maybe they're not for you.

I'm copping an attitude lol. I've expressed my gratitude to all that have given me information (good or bad). I answered the person that kept brining up how much I estimated I could get for the car. I'm just going by KBB (that is what all local dealers use). Honestly I thought it was kind of rude to hijack the thread and start talking Boxster values lol (no big deal). That's the bad thing about the internet forums, things can be taken out of context.
Meat Head is offline   Reply With Quote