View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 02:34 AM   #1
wtf

Cool Moving to L.A. from Australia - Looking for car/clubs :P

Hey guys,

Sorry this is a little off topic, but couldnt find anywhere specifically that it suited on here..

I am moving over to LA next week, from Australia... Well I am still going to be back and forth a lot, but I am working on projects in both countries, so I needed a home base there .

I have an apartment sorted in West Hollywood area, but I dont know a single person in all of USA, so I am hoping to make contact with some people so as to not be completely in the dark when I get there

I am a car nut (I have a BMW M5 V10, Porsche Boxster S, turbocharged FR-S, and a few other cars over here in oz), so was hoping to get the low down on where to go for car meets, check out some work shops and so forth.

I am going to be looking into buying a car as soon as I land, currently have my eye on a nice M6 over in Orange county, but I have heard the dealers over there can be sharks (same as anywhere I guess), so I was hoping to get some inside info to make sure I don't get burned.. If anyone can suggest a place to buy a car, or where to specifically avoid, I am all ears :P I also noticed the Porsches over there are 1/3 the price of here, so I havent ruled them out yet either

Would love to meet some peoples and get to know the scene there too, so if anyone wants to hit me up on here just PM me and can chat :P

Hope it's not as scary as the news makes it seem, with gun wielding maniacs everywhere (JK!)
wtf is offline   Reply With Quote