View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 06:02 AM   #26
mikefocke

And I'm saying you can discount what he says because of the way he says it or discount the way he says it and glean the nuggets his experience and straight shooting reputation provides.

The keyboard warrior has all the time in the world to debate, theorize and claim wisdom. The guy who is working on ten cars at a time and developing training materials for the M96 internals and testing new ideas and developing new products...he doesn't. And so maybe he doesn't say things the way you'd like, he just says his experience says some posting is wrong. I can live with that.

So I cut him a lot of slack in the manner he posts because if he doesn't post, we don't gain from his experience.

(Lets you think me a fanboy, you should go back to the original introduction of the LN bearings and the sharp questions I posed to Charles and Jake and doubts I expressed over the testing sufficiency of the bearings before they were made available to the public. Those were questions I raised on the forums in threads containing his announcements. I don't care who has the right answer so much as want the information in sufficient rigor that I can know.)
mikefocke is offline   Reply With Quote