View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:49 AM   #19
Homeboy981
Homeboy981

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnavarro View Post
Here are the facts.
Customer purchased the bearing last December and only now getting around to doing the install.
* It is called PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE for a reason. I knew I was going to doing it with my clutch.

Quote:
He called after hours and got our answering service. Haste makes waste. Going on a forum and stirring up **************** and only then sending me an email about this thread. Not the way to go about getting help, especially when on the instructions it clearly states NO SUPPORT for do-it-yourself installations.
* Not a way to get support, huh? I haven't seen ANY SUPPORT and YOU SAY you don't provide SUPPORT. Kind of contradicting yourself aren't you?

Further, as far as stirring it up, you are doing well enough with that. I had a call in to you for escalation. Left a message with the staff and on the answering machine (answering service). So don't act like you didn't know until I posted.

I posted AFTER NO RESULTS. Wait, there STILL ARE NO RESULTS!

Quote:
A new bearing must be installed, which must be purchased from us. If upon inspection of the first bearing we find that there is something we did wrong, we will refund the price of the bearing and required tool, which Mark did not take us up on.
* YUUP! Have serious questions about you guys. Not sure I want more of my dollars going to you. I have found the ONLY THING some people understand…is to take your business elsewhere!

Quote:
and even more so why I don’t want to provide help anymore to people.
* Did I miss the help? Never got any. I got insulted, not sure that helped. Have asked several questions, so far, if you are keeping score at home….ZERO answers! Be prepared as this COULD BE YOU!

Your getting the bearing back…