View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #15
cnavarro

Here are the facts.
Customer purchased the bearing last December and only now getting around to doing the install. He called after hours and got our answering service. Haste makes waste. Going on a forum and stirring up **************** and only then sending me an email about this thread. Not the way to go about getting help, especially when on the instructions it clearly states NO SUPPORT for do-it-yourself installations.
First thing this morning when we got in, one of my staffers, George, called Mark about the same time that I got his email. He was advised by George that he needed to pull the bearing using the EZ-out tool, which the he did not have. Once removed, the bearing cannot be re-installed. A new bearing must be installed, which must be purchased from us. If upon inspection of the first bearing we find that there is something we did wrong, we will refund the price of the bearing and required tool, which Mark did not take us up on.
I’m sorry, but there are reasons why we don’t recommend do it yourself installations, namely for instances like above, and even more so why I don’t want to provide help anymore to people.
Home of Nickies, IMS Retrofit, and IMS Solution