Thread: My Ride
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 10:24 PM   #14
rennsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap
Rennsport, I saw a guy with the GT3 seats in black who had the seatbelt openings painted silver (to match his silver center console). A pretty neat idea.
what are you using the on the leather? 1z works well on my set.

my condonlences on shipping charges, I had a guy in Oz beg me to ship him my clear headlights before I upgraded to Litronics. Too risky to ship that far..

Thanks for all the complements Guys, Unfortunately the wheel is permanently placed on the right hand side of the car so we can pay 40% luxury car tax here in Oz. We pay crazy money for these cars here because of government protectrion of the local car industry.

I looked at painting the seat inserts silver, however my painter said that the paint will wear off in time where it makes contact with the belts. I dont really want to not run the belts through the belt hole in the seats, therefore they will have to stay black.

There is no problem with postage to OZ, for small articles, a bumperbar however will cost a fortune because of it's size.

I bought the glass rear window conversion from the US and it cost $70.00 to ship for a whole roof is pretty good. My strosek spoiler from Fred Opert Racing cost $40.00 via TNT. The only handicap is the big items because of volumetric size.

I had the car dynoed today and it put down 170kw at the rear wheels which is over 20kw gain over standard on the same dyno. Im still of two minds whether to get the software modified or not.
rennsport is offline   Reply With Quote