View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #9
Brad Roberts

They*will* rebuild/revalve ANY Bilstein shock. I send in PSS9's 1-2 times a year (technically I don't send them in.. I drop them off) and we have had lengthy conversations about revalving PASM shocks for SCCA use.

DO NOT go to the front door.. goto the will-call door behind the building. Step inside and ask for help. Tell them you need some shocks rebuilt. DO NOT hand them greasy nasty crap.. (simple green and a scrub brush)

If you want revalving? contact me offline and I'll provide you with a super deep tech sheet that you will need to fill out (unsprung weight of each corner/sprung weight of each corner/corner weights) etc.

Quote:
Offering Complete Rebuild and Customized Valving of your Aftermarket Dampers for Motorsports use
This is to keep the amount of foot traffic and tire kicker phone calls to a min. They have to say it politely I don't.
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote