View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:17 AM   #111
don330

Now that I've had a lot of time driving my Boxster I wanted to revive this thread.

I've gotten mostly positive attention with my car. The first was when I pulled up at a convenience store and my friend ran in to grab some things. I saw this teenager pointing at my car and that seemed to intrigue his friends because by the time my friend came out my car was surrounded and they asked me some questions about it. It was actually kind of uncomfortable. Then, I was at a gas station and this older lady just kept telling me how beautiful my car was. Another gas station incident was when these two guys were walking by my car and I heard the one say, "Why does that guy drive a girl's car?" I was a little pissed until I saw they were driving an old beat up something or another. Jealousy gets you nowhere, I thought. And now recently, I pick up my niece from school occasionally and these two boys always comment on how cool my Ferrari is. I can't help but to laugh every time. The Boxster always gets stares as well, except from cops. I haven't gotten pulled over once, they seem to ignore me.
don330 is offline   Reply With Quote