View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #26
SeanZ4

Garage
Well, let's see..... I've had a few. The last one was about 10 years ago. I backed out of my driveway in a Honda civic and T-boned my truck that I forgot that I had parked in the street. The first thing I did when I got out was to look up and down the street... and say to myself... "did anybody see that"???

dbear61, I've got one for you. About 25-30 years ago I had a LeCar also. We used to call it either the LeCan or the Le********************. It was actually a fairly new car at the time. It didn't have enough power to get out of it's own way. I was merging onto an onramp in an un-named city. (They may still find me).... anyway, I got onto the freeway and heard this screeeech-bam!, screeeech-bam! and so on. You get the idea. The driver behind way underestimated my lack of power to get up to speed. It didn't make the news but there were at least 8-10 cars piled up behind me.

So then the karma: Years ago my x-wife rear ended me on sheet-ice and messed up both our vehicles. Problem was; I owned both of them and insured both of them.
SeanZ4 is offline   Reply With Quote