Thread: who would win?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 11:17 PM   #18
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
I think you fail to realize(as most newbs do) that it's not all about total hp, but HP TO WEIGHT. Maybe you should do some research before you open your mouth newbie.[/QUOTE]

Adam you’re a funny guy.... I think your calling the wrong guy a newbie... We OWN and I have driven more cars in my 19years of age then you can even think about. A couple of guys on this forum know me a little better.

I would hope everyone on this forum knows it’s not all about the HP...I for one have taken almost a half dozen driving lessons in the past 2years. I've had personal lessons from actual formula 1 drivers which happen to be clients of my family for over 15years. I just know better than to think the Boxster is a fast car, because it’s not at all. And for the record I have beaten many cars from just sheer drivers skill.

The Boxster just so happens to be one of two inexpensive cars that we own and is my daily driver. Our garage goes through more exotics than you can dream of. The most recent came in about a month or so ago...Ferrari 612 Scaglietti (I attached a picture)....And that’s my Van behind it. They are all "toys".

I do not need to do any research on a topic in which I am quite familiar with...I am just not naive in thinking that the Boxster is FAST.

You might want to broaden your view of other cars, and realize that there are better cars out there.

*Hope my post does not offend anyone*

**Own a 2001 Boxster 44k miles**

Photo of the Ferrari was taken day of deliverly 11/9/2005.

Last edited by TriGem2k; 12-14-2005 at 11:21 PM.
TriGem2k is offline   Reply With Quote