View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #8
V-Rod
Newb

Back in '07, We were on our way grocery shopping with the kids and I drove right past the exit, a moment later she realized that we had gone past it and mentioned that I had missed the exit. I told her I had to go somewhere, she asked where and I told her that I had to pick up my 2005 CVO V-Rod from Cape Cod Harley Davidson. Surprisingly, she was like.."your kidding!" We got there and she followed me home. This became the theme of my father's day and birthday gifts. She has bought me many tee shirts.

A year later she came home from work and I had a 2001 black Road King sitting right next to the V-Rod. That was no problem. But it was taking up the entire garage, so a couple of months later I was on a business road trip for a couple of weeks and returned home with a trailer to house both bikes.

Last year I sold the V-Rod and the trailer as I always seemed to prefer riding the Road King.

At that time, she told me I should sell the Road King and buy a Porsche. So she does recognize that if your going to buy a sports car, make it a real sports car!
2008 Land Rover LR3 Alaska White/Alpaca
2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Dk Grey/Lt Grey
V-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote