View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #4
V-Rod
Newb

I have been away for the last 10 days on business and today went to fiddle with this conv top light problem. I was greeted with a seemingly almost dead battery. (See new thread) The rear trunk would not open and the doors would not unlock. So, I headed off to purchase a new battery instead. Tomorrow I will tackle replacing it.

I have been trying to recall when the light problem started and I think I failed to mention something that happened that same day that the problem started. While driving with the top up, I was feeling along the window seals to make sure that they were tight and draft free. When my fingers touched the hinged area of the top at the top of the drivers door window, both windows lowered themselves as if I were going to lower the top. I could not raise the windows simply with the switches. So I proceeded to go through the full cycle of lowering the top and then putting it fully back up. The windows operated fine after that. I think it maybe after that cycle that the light staying on was a problem. I have tried lowering the top fully again but that did not help. Anyway, just a bit more information for all of you that know a whole lot more than I.

Thanks for all your help!
2008 Land Rover LR3 Alaska White/Alpaca
2012 Honda Odyssey Touring Dk Grey/Lt Grey
V-Rod is offline   Reply With Quote