Thread: sorry ghost !!!
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:57 AM   #11
Homeboy981
Homeboy981

Garage
What the heck, where's Ghosty? I woke up this morning and am missing a friend.

It is a shame when egos get in the way of information. We all KNOW WHEN it happened but why? I am at a loss to explain it, because someone had an axe to grind against him? That is NOT fair.

I would expect as much from a small business, but not a forum! It is a shame, I have enjoyed this forum. I have given and gotten good information. Just because you do NOT AGREE with everyone IS NO REASON to censor. If I did that in my business, I would be out of business. However, if the idea is...watch out or you will be banned...I might have to start looking at a larger forum.

Smaller companies have larger egos. Some egos cannot take being criticized, too bad for them! Shows how small they are.

I guess I will be next since I too commented against, "a protected species". It is a shame when your opinion cannot be heard, especially on something as sensitive as the IMS, why?

Been good to know you guys! And just when I was gonna order a ton of parts too IMS/RMS/clutch - guess I will DO THAT some place else too! My vote will be cast with my dollars, I can choose to take those elsewhere.

Pity...Ghosty you will be missed! I will see you again....on another board? :ah:

Gone but not forgotten...especially for WHY it happened!