View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 04:45 PM   #15
Rail26

First of all, Jeph, you crack me up.

Here is the situation right now. The car is sitting in my garage. The adjuster from my company (USAA) is calling me tomorrow and I would like to have him see the car before I send it up to Scottsdale, AZ (5 hours away) to get fixed. The Porsche dealer contracts with a body shop up there and I have heard nothing but good things. Anyway, after talking to my insurance company they advised me to deal with them and they would work with the other insurance company (Progressive). What do you guys think about that? I figured they are working in my best interest and know the ins and outs so they could probably do a better job than I can.

I guess I will wait to see what the adjuster has to say and I will inform him of my concerns with diminished value.

I will document the process and post it when all is said and done so if any of you are in the same situation you will know what to do.

Once again, thanks for all the encouragement. Can't wait to put the top down and start ripping up the roads again. Cheers.
RC-12 Guardrail
RC-7 Crazy Hawk

"If the wings are traveling faster than
the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter--
and therefore, unsafe" --Unknown
Rail26 is offline   Reply With Quote