View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 05:31 PM   #17
fasttoys

Thanks for the info

The best deal I could get on a 2005 S was 47k. Great car, I liked it much better than the standard 04. The car I am buying looks very nice & is a very good looking car. I will post pictures so you can judge yourself. I only wanted to spend 40K & I wanted an S. I would have to wait till next Dec to get an 05 S at 40k.
Yes I understand the new Boxter is close in HP, but not as fast on the track. I was told the new body gained some extra pounds, not sure if its dif than 04. I had a 2000 boxter & it was a great car.

The car I bought had every option I wanted, so that made it a good deal for me. I did not want to add stuff to the car because you never get the money back. The car will be shipped on Friday in bad weather getting Monday if all good.

Iam adding a lift in my garage so I can buy another toy. I drove home in a 2005 911 S & I am thinking about buying that car. My neighbor can get lifts at a good price.

I love German cars. My first was a BMW,I have owned 8 in the last 5 years.
My neighbor has 14 cars & 5 lifts in his garage, all american cars. He just bought a Viper & we are picking it up on Monday. I drove a GTS Viper last week WHAT A POS. My neighbor was the reason I bought the Z06. I bought a vette when I was younger & said never again, well never say never. It was a good car, very fast, sold it 34 days ago.

I raced GSXR 1000 motorcycles many years ago & its hard to beat that kind of power. 0 to 60 2.4 0 to 100 5.4
I am geeting older so Iam hoping the Boxter S will meet my needs.

If you live in Texas, can you say Austin Trip. Let me know always looking for some fun roads. Any good car clubs?

Last edited by fasttoys; 12-09-2005 at 11:27 PM.
fasttoys is offline   Reply With Quote