View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:29 PM   #10
jcbx

I'm from North NJ Essex County! We took those pics at a park right next to Ray Catena Service Center. I just had my car serviced there and it was a beautiful day so my friends and I decided to do a photoshoot!!! Hehe...The pics came our really nice. Also, since the leaves were changing colors for the fall, it actually kinda matched with my interior color! Got lucky there.

When I was in the market for a car back in 2004, the STI is actually one of my choices...When I test drove it...that thing screamed, flew, and handled like a monster!!! It actually scared me how fast that thing went. My other choices were the RX-8, S2000, G35 Coupe, 350Z, and EVO VIII. I test drove all of them except the S2000. I ended up with a fully loaded G35 since it had the best luxury and power I wanted. I went for lux instead of hp. I loved that thing so much.....but then this year.....I decided I wanted a pure sports car convertible...so I ended up with my Boxster S....I thought I made a bad decision trading in my G35.....but I love my Boxster even if it didn't have as much luxury as my G....it's a REAL sports car...rather than a Sporty Lux Coupe. It's a LOT more FUN to DRIVE!!! LOVE IT!!!
jcbx is offline   Reply With Quote