View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 08:01 PM   #13
jcbx

Thanks!

Thanks for the nice responses! Yes...it's a really really early Christmas present for myself!!! Hehe...I've had all Japanese cars (and one American car) all my life. This is actually my very first European/German/Convertible/Sports car!...I LOVE IT!!! Now I see why people buy European/German cars even though there's always comments that they're not as reliable as Japanese...now I know...

At first, I didn't think I got a good deal. I guess because I saw another Boxster S with all my options plus 18" wheels, PCM (Navi), memory and heated seats for only about $37.5k and in addition to that, it only had 14.7k miles...the thing though is that when my friend and I looked at the car, he said that it seemed like it had some bodywork done to it and the leather seats seemed like it had been used for more than 14.7k miles. I guess the owner didn't take care of it too well.

I'm so glad I got what I have though! I do love the color combo. My favorite color has always been grey and black...but the Porsche Red interior is very unique indeed! I think so far I'm the only one with this color combo in my area...well I really don't see much Boxsters or even Porsches here either...Feels so good to be different and unique! Thanks again!
jcbx is offline   Reply With Quote