View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #67
husker boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavor 987S View Post
Good post. Well stated, Husker.

What the hell happened to the Corn Huskers last night? Talk about a "can of whoop ass".
Thanks. Looks like an M97 bit the big one if Mountanman has an 08 Boxster. So they're not 100% reliable either. I'm sure Jake could attest to that. I'll continue to monitor the situation and keep my options open. Maybe the M97s are reaching an age where they'll start failing more often. If that's the case, I'll reevaluate my plans. My decision would be significantly different if the replacement was $2k instead of $4K.

As far as the Huskers are concerned... Did anyone get the license plate of that runaway semi that flattened us? Man. I thought we were ready to take the next step forward but we ended up taking at least 3 steps backwards. Gotta hand it to Wiscy - they were playing with house money and they bet big. Should be an interesting slugfest in the Rose Bowl. I was planning to go to Indy but cancelled out Fri morning as my Cayman S Sport deal started to take shape. Would have been a looong drive home today from Indy.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)

Last edited by husker boxster; 12-02-2012 at 06:28 AM.
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote