View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 09:12 AM   #11
Perfectlap

Congrats, I'v told everyone I know that an 04 Boxster S is a great car.
All of the gremlins have been worked out, very very few flawes still left in the final year of one of the most successful sportscars ever produced.
You have purchased a highly refined and engineered car and a full warranty to boot.

I might suggest Sikdeskirting and the 911 GT3 front bumper. If you like that more aggresive look, its a big change for not allot of money relative the entire cost of the car.

btw, I purchased my 2000 S with 10,000 miles 1 year ago for 30K. I added about $8,000 in options (and I LOVE everyone of them except for Zenon"litronics" not that big of an improvement for $1100). I only intended to keep this car for a couple of years but for track and autocross pleasure, I may end up keeping it for a very very long time. If I have the garage space I'll be looking at a 996 CarreraS (winter car!) next year to join the BoxsterS or a CaymanS a further few years down the line.

here's the prototype from nearly 13 years ago. Still looks better than almost all the other roadsters on the market today.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 12-07-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote