View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #19
Jager

Garage
Update

Update... New bumper is getting painted today. I decided to go with the OEM bumper, not to mod the Jägermobile too much.

As I mentioned in a previous post there is a large wildlife population where I work. One of my offices is located in a single level building with the front portion of the building administrative, the middle is high bay, and the back of the building being a stockroom. This morning after attending a meeting I returned to my office and found a ceiling tile lying on my desk (suspended ceiling). I looked up and there was a raccoon staring-down at me with his head down below ceiling level. Needless to say it didn’t hang around too long. Later this afternoon there were four raccoons playing like kittens in the stockroom and employees were just going-on with business as usual. As I was leaving for the day some of our technicians were setting-up traps… again. I will have to be extra careful with the Jägermobile when I get it back so I don’t run-over one of these guys in the parking lot.

300K Mile Club
Jager is offline   Reply With Quote