View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #5
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

It's not just the car industry, I loved Kodak too but whenever there were flaws we attempted to keep our dirty laundry in house. I guess the key difference was our customers spent hundreds of thousand of dollars so even though we might have tried to use a certain level of subterfuge, we also made sure in the end the customer was made "whole again". I just finished a Porsche survey, having a 2011 apparently gets more attention than the decade old 986 I had. I did take the opportunity to tell them how they handled the failure of my 986 was disappointing and unacceptable. That I thought the google searches of angry customers not just Boxster motors was a blight on a company I respect who makes products we love. I was going to surprise you guys with the next info but it looks like as a result of all my communications I may be volunteering some hours at my local Porsche dealer, if that happens I will be able to turbo charge what I already know about Porsche cars and pass the info onto the BB. Who knows, if they end up liking me I might be able to photostat some pages from actual company repair manuals, I'll keep you all posted..
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote