View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #60
Johnny Danger

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp987 View Post
Mike, I work for the government and I can assure that gov has nothing to offer the likes of Kaiser, Blue Cross, etc in terms administrative efficiency. Much of the cost of medicare admin is by those who draw their salaries from other depts. I'm not a doc, but you should read Sally Pipes"The truth about obamacare". 1/3 of docs do not accept medicare patients due to low reimbursement rates. The reimbursement rates are due to be further cut in the near future. On top of that, obamacare throws millions more on medicare to be funded by states that cannot afford it and are suing to get out.

As for the $5 billion/week spent on the wars, you must know that the US has run trillion $ deficits each of the last 4 years. It's been borrowed. Worse, it's been counterfeited by the Fed thru treasury purchases. You should read "The creature from Jekyll Island" which begins: "What is the Federal Reserve? The answer may surprise you. It's not federal, and there are no reserves. Further, the federal reserve banks are not banks."

Finally, who is this mysterious deep pocketed "single payer" who will fund unlimited healthcare costs? It's not the gov. It's not the ins cos. It's not you. Who!? It is a mirage.
Well articulated BRP987 !