View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 08:21 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2
need info please

I have a 1998 Boxster, and my driver's side windshield wiper arm (the part that connects to the splined gear on the wiper motor, and holds the actual blade) has become stripped so that the wiper sits still and the motor turns freely inside the now rounded-out threads. The part number stamped under it is 986 628 028 00. I can not seem to find a description of this part anywhere on the internet. What is it called from a parts perspective, and does anyone know where to direct me to order a new one. There is no local dealership where I live. Thank you for any help you can provide.
VES is offline   Reply With Quote