View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:19 AM   #27
Homeboy981
Homeboy981

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iflylow View Post
Homeboy, it sounds like you're selling something. Not a bad thing, if you are. Let's see it!
Sorry @Iflylow. Only selling an idea that you CAN DO MORE with what you have. But, if you want to buy a home….I have those! Nice homes, NOT swamp land!

I was hoping to get posters THAT HAD CAIs to come forward and SHOW THEIR INTAKES. There are several members who have "done it themselves" (@Sparker, @Insite, @CarbonFiberNut, etc.). I know, I PM'd them about their designs. And there are really good ideas out there. The solution is usually an amalgamation of designs. That is what I am trying to accomplish…if I can help the next guy, great!

I DID design a Wind Deflector that WILL NOT FALL OUT, cannot be stolen, and is good at race speeds….did I sell it? Not one….I have decided to GIVE IT AWAY instead!

As I do not have time. I create a lot of things, such as HH2Go - a Hydrogen system for cars, used in CA and other countries. We were able to almost double gas mileage but were shut down by lawyers….since then I have not really tried to sell anything but homes.

I am on my third attempt to mold a fiberglass intake surround around my conical filter, for me. If it can help YOU, GREAT! I have ideas all the time, again not the smartest guy in the room, sometimes they work some times not.

Here are some that I uncovered….

And this is the Honeycomb Filter ($10) - and no I am NOT associated with the Mfr.

Hope that clears it up!

Last edited by Homeboy981; 11-03-2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Give Credit Where it is due
Homeboy981 is offline   Reply With Quote