View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 05:49 AM   #5
kk2002s

Garage
Congrats and I like the White. I also grow up on a 914 and that was it for P-cars for 30+ years until my 02-S (Steal Gray) a month ago. The 914 with all 90 HP was an absolute blast to drive, so I knew that a 250 HP boxster was going to be another level of that blast. I have to be bit honest that with all of your virual ability, seems you could avoid traffic and have opted for a manual. I personally could not have gone any other way than a manual, and I have to commute everyday in NJ traffic. I just go twice the miles home, back roads, to stay away from traffic. That is just the old school in me and I expect each to do what make them happy. In the end driving a Boxster is the highest level of fun. As a matter of fact driving into work today in my Boxster, after Hurricane Sandy came through last night was kind of a cool thing. I hope others on this forum in Sandy's path faired well. We were very lucky, I thing Sandy spun right around us (a few miles from Philadelphia) basically keeping us from the worst of the storm. Good luck with your grin making machine