View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:37 AM   #14
Jittsl
SPB racer

Garage
Couple of things here.

Firstly, I hate to say I told you so but.... I had exactly the same issues with these pipes a few weeks ago and got treated like I was a fool for even suggesting that there was something wrong (by several, but not all, people)- check back through the posts.

Second, just because a shipment from China brought in a few months ago worked fine does not mean they will on a new shipment. Having done business in China a few times I can almost guarantee that Honest Johnny doesn't deal direct with the "manufacturer". In fact there are probably several layers between him and the umpteen dozens of Chinamen who own a welder. If profit is his solE motive (as I suspect it is) then he'll be simply chasing down the cheapest source with little regard for quality or fit.

Lastly, as several people advised me - what are you complaining about it was cheap so what did you expect!

I would advise all people dealing with Che or John (or whatever his name is) to be very careful and very firm. As far as he is concerned simply not fitting is not a good enough excuse for him to give a full refund. In my case it cost 25% + shipping in both directions. Although as a couple of people suggested to me - it wasn't much money so what am I complaing about. I guess they are right. Why shouldn't he profit from supplying crap that doesn't fit - this is America, the land of opportunity.
Jittsl is offline   Reply With Quote