View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #42
Kenny Boxster

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhh my View Post
I just received my pipes today, they were ordered on Wednesday and arrive to california in 2 days. extremely fast shipping.

I took the box straight to a local muffler shop I was planning on having to do the work, after putting the car on a lift and lining up the top speed pipes with the factory piping, the installer said he doesn't think these will fit. I also looked at it and I don't feel like they will fit either.

The angle of the pipes are correct, but the factory pipes come off the primary cats and are bent upwards towards the trunk of the car, whereas the top speed pipes are flat and if installed, looks like it will hit the rear sway bars and skid plates.

I immediately called Top speed and Che was gone for the day. I asked the person who answered the phone if I would be charged a restocking fee if i were to return it, he said I would, even though they've never been installed. I'll wait until Monday to hear back from Che....

Anyone in the 310/714 area have these installed? Which shop did you have install them? and how much does it cost to install them?
Hey there,

Is it possible you got two drivers sides pipe instead of one drivers/ one passengers? John told me someone called today and was wondering if that was you. I was shipped two passengers instead of one of each in error, but was quickly sorted out. I can see how it is impossible to install if you have duplicates. The guys at topspeed are very prompt and professional. +1 to George and John, I even got to see the red lamborghini.
Kenny Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote