Thread: Sad Day... :(
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 05:40 PM   #11
deliriousga

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjw930
We Americans are such wimps. I travel to Europe quite a lot and it warms my heart to see Porsches with ski racks cruising the Autobahn in January on their way to the Alps.
True, but Mercedes are taxis over there too (i.e. German cars aren't as expensive, compared to others, when they're domestic). Plus, they don't have 3-4 cars per family like Americans so there's not as much choice in what to drive in the winter.

Quote:
I can't say what I would do if I lived in the great white north.......
I would have to hibernate with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexuspilot
Are you sad because your garage is so cluttered?
If that's cluttered, I'll spare you pictures of my garage. ROFL You may pass out.

Quote:
Porsche's aren't jewelry, they are cars that are meant to be driven!
While I personally agree with the drive them thing, you have to take into account we are all unique creations. While we all like the concours look, some people's enjoyment is personally making it look its' best. Some like putting mods or working on the mechanics themselves and that's how they enjoy it. Some just want to drive it and let someone else take care of the cleaning and maintenance and that's how they enjoy it. Whatever flavor you pick, just make sure it's something you love so you never get bored with it.
1986 Daughter White/Brown Top (Sold!)
1992 Daughter White/Blonde Top
deliriousga is offline   Reply With Quote