View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:25 AM   #24
Jittsl
SPB racer

Garage
All, (and I promise this is my last post on the subject). I am well aware that I have been ranting over a very insignificant (in the grand scheme of things) issue. It is obvious that there are many satisfied customers who have had good service and product from the company in question however, that does not give them the right to be arrogant about the infallibility of their product. It is obvious (to me) that there is something wrong with the specific item I received (which happens - nobody is perfect) but:

To claim that the only explanation is that there is something wrong with me or my car without even examining the product in question is just not how I expect a reputable business to respond.

To tell me that, if I return the product, I'll be charged a restocking fee (once again, before they have even seen the equiptment I am complaint about) is just not how I expect a reputable business to respond.

I sense that this was an extraordinary circumstance probably created by one employee who was having a bad day but it would have been so easy to pick up the telephone and fix the issue after the event. Instead (and without contacting me) John went on here and explained that I had miss ordered which is Just not how I would expect a....

And wingnut, I'm really pleased that you have had good service with them but that was not my experience. Sorry if I'm boring you, please recognize that I'm really not interested in your perception of my credibility (why would i care? I have nothing to gain here). I made my original post simply to illustrate my experience for the education of someone who asked.

At that I'll take Jaay's advice.
Jittsl is offline   Reply With Quote