View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:52 AM   #23
JAAY

I have seen their exhaust first hand on a friends car. They fit. Period. You can't ask for more than that. If it is too loud, drone etc. Well that is just what comes with the territory. If there was a problem with the system, it happens. I am in business and not everything is perfect all the time. As much as I wish I could keep 100% control of my overall product it is just not the possible. I understand both sides. As for losing time, yea that sux. I actually just bought some high end equipment yesterday that I have to drive 45 miles to get and got home and the Sh&# don't work. I have to go back Friday now. Gas, time etc. There are so many worse things that could go wrong within a day. Take it in stride and move on. Keep your head up. On a side note I just bought a JIC system from ebay and it was cheap and the quality was awesome and the fit and sound is great. So if your still in the market there is one more from the seller online. A different style but still sweet!

Just my .02

In the words of Pedro

"Happy Boxstering"
Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote