View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #20
Jittsl
SPB racer

Garage
Of course you don't want to post on this subject anymore. You are making yourself look pretty bad. Keep in mind that I have repeatedly ask you to call me and you chose to defend yourself on this forum.

I really shouldn't be surprised, but I am somehow, that you should resort to blatant lies. Are you now claiming that you kept my money because the pipes were all used and scratched? I mounted them so yes they probably have a few scratches on them but USED? I never started the motor so they are not used. Since I had them in my possession for less than a week they really must be crap if they got all used while sitting around in a box.

I really think you should make your return policy a lot clearer. What it should read is: If you buy our product, and you try to fit it, and it doesn't fit your car please return it and we will do nothing to help you and we will keep 20% of your money and we will insult both you and your car.

I know you do not want to reply but I would really love to hear just one last thing. Did the pipes I returned to you fit on a 98 Boxster when you tried and did you take photos? I still have not heard any explanation as to why they did not fit my car.

Oh and yes I will keep venting. As far as I am concerned you are either a fool or a thief and a lier and I will keep ranting until justice is served.

Last edited by Jittsl; 09-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Jittsl is offline   Reply With Quote