View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 03:01 PM   #18
Jittsl
SPB racer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by delubozparts View Post
No need to insult my reading skills, I've supposed your reading skills are just as good as mine.

Everything I had posted are gathered based on what I had on records and informations exchanged between you and George.

Regardless, refund will issue back to your Pay-pal account today. We all move on separate ways. Thank you !
I have no idea what you even mean by the the first paragraph so I will ignore it

Regarding your second paragraph: So now that you know different when do you plan to retract the misrepresentations? You must have figured out that the fault lies with your equipment and not with my 2.5 fitted with the stock headers and has nothing to do with me ordering the wrong parts. If not then look again at the photos I sent you.

Your third paragraph is a half truth as well isn't it? What you sent me was $41.32 short of a refund. If I add the $12 it cost me to return the goods to you that means, in all, I payed $53.32 for the pleasure of spending a couple of hours trying to fit the garbage you sent me. You also never bothered to offer any explanation as to what caused the pipes to not fit (other than the untruth that there is something wrong with my car). My guess is that they are already back on the shelf waiting for the next dumb bastard to order a set with you.

Good luck in the future with your business (term applied very loosely). I'm sure your very proud of what you probably see as a win. And yes we will be going our separate ways and so will everybody else I can persuade to look elsewhere.
Jittsl is offline   Reply With Quote