View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
Jittsl
SPB racer

Garage
I recently purchased (and then returned) a set of their cat bypass pipes for my 98 Boxster. I was very unimpressed with the fit and even less impressed with their reaction to my suggestion that something seemed to be wrong. When installed the pipes ended at different heights and widths and one of them touched the chassis.

Obviously I wasn't going to use them that way so I rang them to see if they had any explanation. Without much thought on their part I was told that their must be something wrong with my car and no consideration was even given to the thought that the product was at fault. Since they were bolted to the back of a set of stock headers I'm not sure what exactly they think could be wrong. Interestingly product bought from another source fitted perfectly.

To add insult to injury I was then informed that I would have to pay for the shipping in both directions and that I would be charged a 20% restocking fee. After some discussion it was agreed that they would at least look at them and they would see if anything appeared to be wrong.

They received them a week ago and they have yet to refund anything. They sell cheap imported Chinese product and you get what you pay for. Aside from that however they don't seem to be a particularily customer focused company. I found George to be downright rude. I would not recommend them or ever use them again.
Jittsl is offline   Reply With Quote