View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 03:28 PM   #10
blinkwatt

Send a message via AIM to blinkwatt
I do not know much of the first two you mentioned,so I wont give you false information. I know of the other two so here is my two cents.

The amber tail lights may look nice now, but wait until you see what the updated clear taillights can do for the car. The clear side markers also give it a nice touch as well. Suncoast is a great place to buy those($199 shipped to you,Brand New),unless someone on this board is willing to sell theirs. Installation is simple and I will gladly help you through it if you need any. I attached a picture of my Boxster with clear taillights and matching side markers so you have a idea of how much better it looks.

By chopping the top he means this;when you go to "drop the top" the plastic bends and the middle part hangs out,now if you continue to close it without pushing it in yourself(you have to get out push it in) it marks it up pretty bad. There is also a "blanket" that came with my 99' Boxster that you can apply while "dropping the top" to help prevent the plastic from scratching. This is why my top either stays up or down for several days in a row. The updated glass convertibles go into place on the older style convertibles perfectly and fold down as if it were from the factory.

Last edited by blinkwatt; 11-16-2005 at 03:32 PM.
blinkwatt is offline   Reply With Quote