Thread: Exhaust again..
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
JAAY

Exhaust again..

I have had a stock 2.5 muffler, GHL, Mille Miglia and have been running for the past few years a stock S muffler. I also run turbo werx headers and fabspeed high flow cats. I came across this system on clearance on an auction site. Turns out JIC is no longer producing there systems. There was a post not too long ago that the person who bought one of the JIC systems was very happy with it and it did not produce notable drone. It fit great and sounded the part.

I came across this system that I have never seen before that is also made by JIC. I think it may have been a newer never released model or prototype. It looks to run chambered mufflers and the weld and design look great! So low and behold it will be here on Tuesday. You can be sure a full write up with pics video etc.. to follow. Please let me know what you think and anything you want me to cover as I once again put up another exhaust system.

Here are some shots of it.

Ebay Headers, Fabspeed high flow cats, JIC Cross, IPD Plenum, H&R Coilovers, B&M Short Shifter, AEM Uego Gauge Type Analog, Apexi S-AFC Select, 987 air box, Litronics, 2000 Tails and side markers, painted center console, 18" 987 S-Wheels, GT3 Front bumper with splitter.
JAAY is offline   Reply With Quote