View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #12
xtre986

Thanks for your feedback Bmod986
The angle of the photo is not the greatest.
here's a side shot picture to get a better view of the side vents
(personally i really do like them, perhaps on this angle you "might" agree)

The hood is functional and directs cold air from the bumper through the turbo intercooler and out the top, also causes some added down force.

Yes the engine is quite elobarate, to be hosest its still in the build phase
and wont go in until this winter. (its been a huge undertaking just deciding which way to go) I would prefer not to make any claims or comments until its installed, as i may make some changes to the actual internals as well.
My ideal plan was 3.2s bored to 3.6 with twin turbo, but im settling with a 996 3.4 with single turbo and the common upgraded nick naks.
(deciding between sending the car to either TPC racing or Turbo kraft at the moment (if you or anyone else has had any experience with either one of these shops ide really appreciate any advice as quickly as possible) the car is ready to leave anytime in the next 2 months.

(the gauges on the hood are for boost and pyrometer for the turbo. The internal gauges are what monitors the amperage voltage and temperature of the 3 competition grade Amplifiers for the audiophile audio system which is also quite elaborate.

(this is not a track car at all - its for show and pleasure driving)
hope you can appreciate that!

i'll post some pics during the engine install process, i just wanted to finish the exterior and interior here in Toronto before the car gets shipped out to the US to get the motor and turbo installed.

Im doing my best and im happy with what i accomplished so far.
-constructive critisism is always welcome
-people that post positive feedback are very very much apprecaited.
-negative comments are their opinions and i can deal with that too.
(as long as im happy - and i am - thats what counts most!)

Thanks for taking the time to gimme your honest feedback!
im new to this forum as of today and i was really hoping that the people on it were respectfull and helpful.

xtre986 is offline   Reply With Quote