View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #16
shadowprincess25
Kaili <3

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider 310 View Post
Was just looking in the garage there, I'm curious didn't you go Pcar shopping before you bought a 2011 Camaro or did you end up with it in another way? After that ride acceleration in the 986 is going to feel lessened, it's cool that you report the 03 Boxster feels better in a corner than a 2011 Camaro, not shocking mind you given the difference in platforms.
I owned a V6 Camaro. It was a great car, but my boxster is just a better sports car. Not to mention just the badge alone give me more street cred. I knew I wanted a Porsche Boxster it was just a matter of when I was gonna get it. I wanted a Lotus for the longest time but when I learned that they didn't have any creature comforts I said to hell with that, Boxster is faster, quieter, more comfortable and I have AC

I wanted something a bit, faster or at least better handling which is why I ended up trading for the Porsche.

On the terms of what kind of drivablity, well it's a daily and my only car so um it needs to be smooth. I guess mostly I was looking for cold air intake and simple exhaust mods. Those always make the car sound more awesome and are usually pretty cheap to do and require very little strength on my part.

Last edited by shadowprincess25; 08-21-2012 at 01:09 PM.
shadowprincess25 is offline   Reply With Quote