View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 09:35 AM   #10
adg

Thumbs up

ZAINO IS THE BEST

I studied a lot of products out there. Also read a lot of forums. The Corvette guys all swear by Zaino, and you know how much they like to show of their cars!

I purchased the Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit. This is an all inclusive starter kit. Well worth the money. See link below.

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=ZKIT-1&Category_Code=Zaino

I recommend looking at all advice on thier site and then folloing instructions to the letter. Wash with Dawn first time to strip away all old wax and polish. Then clay. If you have never clayed a car before, it is amazing. The surface will be like glass.

My Box has about 15 coats of Z2 and Z5 (ZFX is a must) and it looks awsome. The depth of the paint is what really amazes people. This stuff is optically designed to bring out the best of the paint, not just shine.

I also detailed my 93 Mercedes and 01 Lexus with amazing results also. But none like my new Box. Trouble is that I dont want to take it out unless it is dry and clear. Need to get over it!

adg is offline   Reply With Quote