View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
Boxster586

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVstarBoxster View Post
I owned a 2006 M3 before my boxster. Very Fast indeed! I pushed mine to 160k mph. I loved the car! One buying, you should get the 6 speed umanual and get the competition package (they come with stock 19 in wheels and I believe tighter suspension). They are an amazing machine, but I felt like they felt too luxury - I drove fast in it all the time because I couldnt really feel the speed. The 2-seater boxster is more fun. I can only imagine how fun it would be if it had the same 333hp the M3 has. Good luck with your search.
Thanks for the advice. I'm in no hurry. I'll keep an eye out for the right deal and we'll see what happens.

The one I rode in had the 19" wheels, aftermarket adjustable shocks, intake, exhaust and a Dinan (sp) ECU map, and five point harness. It was fun.....after the fact.

Btw, I just went ahead and bought RaceRender 2 and did a short video of the two GTOs I mentioned in an earlier post. Here is a link. I lost my password to my old Youtube account so I had to create a new one...hence only one video so far. I'll also post this link in the right forum (racing).

8 6 12 session 5 Part I - YouTube
Boxster586 is offline   Reply With Quote