Thread: PCA Membership
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 05:14 AM   #14
TerryB

The Leland restrictions are quite stringent.
You actually have to drive less than 5000 miles.
The parking restrictions definitely would not fit my lifestyle. I wouldn't be able to use ANY public parking lot. Visiting out-of-town friends would be impossible because of the garaging restrictions.
Notice the parking paragraph from their website:

The covered auto must be used mainly for club activities and personal pleasure drives. Reasonable care should be taken when leaving it unattended.

* Annual Mileage: Annual mileage may not exceed option selected (2,500 or 5,000 miles).

* Normal Driving: No coverage while driving to and from work, school or while being modified or restored by a third party.

* Racing & Track Events: No coverage while using the covered auto for racing, gymkhanas, driving school, instructional course or other track events.

* Business Use: No coverage while the covered auto is used for any business or commercial use.

* Coverage Suspension: All policy coverages are annual and may not be suspended in whole or part.

* Parking: The auto must ordinarily be parked overnight in a completely enclosed, locked garage accessible only to you or members of your immediate household. Should you change the covered auto's regular garage, coverage at the new garage is only afforded after it has been submitted for review and express written approval has been given for its use. Should the covered auto be left at another location for sale or at any public parking lot or garage, no coverage is afforded. This also applies to cars that are being restored or customized.

* Alterations: Any modification of the covered auto except to restore it to its original condition is generally not acceptable. Full details of any changes must be submitted along with the completed application.

Now have a 2006 Cayman S
Basalt Black/Stone Grey
TerryB is offline   Reply With Quote