View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 03:49 AM   #42
Ghostrider 310
Ex Esso kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by landrovered View Post
So this is an ethical question?

Bullcrap this is a bunch of folks who want Porsche to repair their cars for free or near free even thought they are the third owner or even purchased the car with a blown IMS. People that were first owners and were good dealership customers did get relief in some cases mostly as a good will gesture on the part of the dealers.

Porsche at its worst is 10 times more professional and ethical than most other car manufacturers. If you don't believe me, buy a Land Rover and experience their bedside manner.
Well you know what opinions are like and everyone has one. Porsche cars are typically babied, no winters, chronic crackhead like oil changes far before the intervals. People going through oil filters like their own feces looking for a disease. The cars are dawdled on and should last at least 100K, that's just my opinion which stinks like everyone else's. If Seinfeld blows a motor I'm sure it's tended too, for the rest the joke is on them, especially on decade old cars the company would rather forget.

PS Nobody said fix it free but a blatant no reply is the "bull" not the customers seeking council on motors blown under 30K or more laughable, replacement motors blowing up, PA thetic.

Last edited by Ghostrider 310; 06-19-2012 at 03:58 AM.
Ghostrider 310 is offline   Reply With Quote