View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
ProjectM96

Who wants a sport jet boat?

I don't even know if I am allowed to post this here. I couldn't find anything in the forum rules that said i can't.

We have a 2001 Sugarsand Tango 4+2. $8400 or best offer. Philadelphia, PA.
It is a 6 passenger, 16.5 foot jet boat, which means it uses the same propulation system as a jet Ski. It basically is a 6 passenger jet ski. It goes as fast and could make the exact same sharp turns and drift in water just like a jet ski.

Great Condition except for the two back leather seats that cracked from weather exposure over the years(as shown in pictures). Comes With Trailer and Cover. Price just lowered to $8400 or best offer. It is also capable of pulling a Tube, Wave Board, boat, or ski's with its rope connector in the back. This JetBoat is very sporty and it turns heads. Handles great, looks great, and goes fast with its aerodynamic and hydrodynamic body. We have had the boat since new as we were the first owners when the boat originally cost $18,000 + $3500 for trailer. However, we no longer have the time to use it. The past few years, we only had the time to use it once or twice per summer because of our busy lives.

It has already been started and used this summer and it is running healthy so it is ready to drive. It turned many heads at the river last weekend.

Pictures are here
2001 SugarSand Tango 4+2 - a set on Flickr