View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:11 AM   #11
recycledsixtie
recycledsixtie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
Pretty well said, above.

Except for the chick part...they seem to stare, smile, and wave more than others. I don't like it and I think I'm going to sell the car. The female attention is nice, of course, but I don't like being the center of attention everywhere I go. Here in the middle of the country, Porsches are rare and other exotics are basically non-existent.
Good question!
I agree with u I dont like being the centre of attention but I am not going to sell the car. Most of the time the top is up because I am not a showy person. One woman with a newer Boxster asked why I did not have the top down and I said I liked the lines of the car. Yes in this city it attracts a lot attention because there are not many "exotic" cars here . People dont realize that u can get a used Boxster for less than the price of a new small car. It gets more respect than my previous Miata. Riceburners want to race but I dont race anybody.
This car is special and I will talk to anybody who wants to talk about it. Anybody who dings it and damages it the talk will be more serious!Lots of people want a ride but nobody drives it but me.
recycledsixtie is offline   Reply With Quote