View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #6
vijen6

Maybe living in the bay area is different than the rest of the country, but woman folks around here seems to pay more attention to a nice 'fixie' than a Porsche.

Once a coworker ( chick ) ask me what car I drive .. I told her .. she had a look on her face like "why .. ?".

Another time while chit chatting @ work my boss found out I have a "Porsche" and got that look on his face like "D@mn .. am I paying you that much?" .. I had to immediately tell him its an old old one to put his world back right side up. Then the conversation led to how I must pay out the butt to maintain an old Porsche .. fun times .. I pretty much just don't talk cars to ppl at work now.

However, once in a while I get a nice car and a nod smile while getting gas. One time a homeless man yelled out "I wanna be like you when I grow up" as I drove by him leaving a gas station. Another occasion while getting my new watch sized, the worker ( chick ) for some reason was so interested in my car and did a 360 walk like 3 times before asking for a ride. If only I was single at the time .. LOL =)

Last edited by vijen6; 05-26-2012 at 10:36 PM.
vijen6 is offline   Reply With Quote